What is Nationwide ProAccount®?
Nationwide ProAccount is a managed account service, available for an additional fee, designed to help take the guesswork out of retirement investing. With Nationwide ProAccount, your investments are selected for you based on your age and risk tolerance, then monitored and adjusted to keep you on track toward your retirement goals.
What you get as a Nationwide ProAccount client:
Professional Investment Management
- Independent Financial Expert investment advice
- Investment advice based on your age and risk profile
- Ongoing portfolio adjustments based on changes in market conditions
Continuous oversight by Nationwide Investment Advisors, LLC
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio performance
- Ongoing oversight of the Independent Financial Expert
- Periodic updates about your account and investments
- Quarterly statement notifications
Over 20 years, individual investors barely stayed even with inflation. But institutional investors — investment management companies that manage money for large institutions — delivered better performance year after year. Over time, that difference amounted to significantly better gains.
- 3.5% annualized over 10 years
- 4.8% annualized over 20 years
Sources: DALBAR and Wilshire Trust Universe Comparison Service. Average equity investor, bond investor, asset allocation investor and inflation data from All Public Funds Universe, DALBAR. Data as of 9/30/2017.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. All investing involves risk, including loss of principal.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then ProAccount may be a good choice.
- Do you sometimes find yourself overwhelmed by choosing investments and maybe even a little intimidated by the process?
- Would you feel more confident knowing that a highly respected professional investment management firm was managing your portfolio?
- Would it give you confidence to know that professionals are making adjustments to your portfolio as needed to keep it in line with your objectives?
Please review the below disclosure documents that summarize the investment advisory services provided by Nationwide Investment Advisors, LLC."
ProAccount ADV Part 2A (PDF)
ProAccount ADV Part 2B (PDF)
Privacy Notice (PDF)
Spanish Privacy Notice (PDF)
There is an annual fee for Nationwide ProAccount. The fee is listed in the Participant Agreement and is calculated daily, based on the market value of your assets, and deducted from your account at the end of each quarter. A 90-day trial period allows you to enroll in the service with no up front fee. Your account is charged only if you continue the service beyond the trial period.
Nationwide ProAccount neither guarantees a profit nor eliminates risk.
Nationwide Investment Advisors, LLC (NIA) provides investment advice to account holders enrolled in Nationwide ProAccount. NIA is an SEC-registered investment adviser.
NIA has retained Wilshire® as an Independent Financial Expert for Nationwide ProAccount. Wilshire provides investment allocation portfolios based on participant ages and their personal tolerance for investment risk.
Retirement products are offered by Nationwide Trust Company, or Nationwide Life Insurance Company.
Wilshire is a registered service mark of Wilshire Associates, which is not an affiliate of Nationwide or NIA.
Nationwide ProAccount is a service mark of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. © 2018 Nationwide.